Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Block is a Buzz!

The Godfather of Soul is the father...again! DNA tests have confirmed that Brown, who died on Christmas Day from heart failure, is indeed the father of another young woman who has asked to remain unidentified. She becomes Brown's third proven offspring out of the potential 12 who stepped forward following Brown's passing. That brings the singer's posse up to 9.

Angela Simmons and Bow Wow are being spotted everywhere together. Above, they're pictured at the launch party for Simmons' new magazine Rundown. Are they an item, you ask. Well, to indulge the teeny bopper in all of us, the Man Child known as Bow Wow told MTV that their "kickin' it right now."

Mocha Beaus, the minute I know, you know. I gotcha!

I just want to put it out there that I love Alicia Keys. Like love Alicia Keys. She super fabulous. A little more latte than mocha, but I can dig it. She sings, plays the piano, writes her music, is gorgeous, and is curvpection. She graced TRL yesterday to promote her new movie, The Nanny Diaries. Fiiiiiiieeeeeerrrrccce! I am so awaiting the album drop!


No comments: