Monday, August 20, 2007

DEFINITLY SUPER FAB!!!

Now, I'm going to tell you once and only once....DO NOT TALK ABOUT OPRAH. She's fabulous. Don't hate....my idol for real...so appreciate or keep it scrollin, thanks!

You're the Queen of Gab. Growing up in NYC, I've been through two radio stations and a move to Illedelphia with you. You might be a mess, but you're the best mess We've ever seen! They hate on you Wendy. Smut 'em!










Now, Tyra gets two photos because, GURL, your weaves might be hit or miss but you are still Fly as anything....People Magazine says you're fat.....they don't know what fat is...you're CURVPECTION.....so they can ease up! Gotta respect the gansta that is Ty Ty Baby!






My ABOSLUTE favorite thick girl representin! TOCCORA! CURVPECTION! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEERRRRRCCCEEEE!!!














Now tell me which 40 something you know looks like this. I don't care what they got to say about you. Keep it hood, honey, it got you this far. They're haters. Smut 'em!







Beyonce, you're Super Mocha Fab...one of them girls you have to hate cuz you wanna look like them......even if you did fall down the stairs...I still love you...Fiiiieeeeerrrrrce!


Got somethin to say? You know I wanna hear it! Comment away!

No comments: