Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Things I am shaking my head at...

Jillie from Philly, one of my absolute FAVE symbols of CURVPECTION announced in the August issue of Essence that, after 5 years of Lyzel loving her different in every way imaginable from her hair follicles to her toe nails, the couple are going their separate ways. Now you mark my words.

If Jada and Will split I AM NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE ANYMORE!! You hear me, Mocha Beaus? Because this divorce stuff is for THE BIRDS!



Foxy Brown told Page Six yesterday that she was, indeed pregnant and engaged. News broke this morning that the rap princess was arrested for, among a variety of things she could have done, falsifying information to a law enforcement officer and driving on a suspended license.

Come on.

That makes two of our premiere female rappers with a record. Jesus, be a PR Guru.


Stay Jazzy Fresh!

No comments: