Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello Mocha Beau's!

I'm a Diva. No, more like a super diva. A super mocha fab chocolate diva.

But you can call me Stephanie, nice to meet you.


I am super tired (and you'll notice I use "super" a whole lot) of waiting for monthly reads to come out and document the awesomeness that is African American Pop Culture. Not that all you monthly reads (oh, Essence the Nubian Bible that you are. I shall pick you up forever!) aren't holding it down. But, while our young and in the know counterparts scan In Touch and US Weekly in the too-long supermarket line, I am forced to leaf through the month's Vibe for the 23rd time!

ENOUGH!

I want MochaFab to be that hold over, that scratch to that annoying itch.

I'm not going to fool you and say I have an "in." I don't. Not yet anyway.

So, instead, I want to start a discussion. What is the state of our celebrities? Do we think our starlets are too skinny? Or are Beyonce and Vivica va va va VOOM! Let them talk about Paris HIlton being in jail. We're gonna focus on us...ok?

Great!

So welcome to Mocha Fab! It promises to be a great ride :-)

No comments: