Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Made the Band...You're welcome...oh, and other stuff too!

Is that...Russell Simmons?! With all due respect Mr. Simmons, what are you doing in that situation?

I saw the casting special for Flavor of Love 3 this weekend. Saw the caliber of ladies. Wonder why, even after Charm School and all the bad press that followed the first two seasons, VH1 still finds women to cast these shows.

I Love New York 2 is also set to premiere in the fall. I wonder when it'll all end...

Hey Mocha Beaus! I just wanted to say you're welcome since I predicted (minus Willie) the outcome of Making the Band 4. My obsessive voting may have helped as well. Nonethless, congratulations to Brian A., Robert, Qwanell, Willie and Big/Smaller Mike for making the band. I'm hoping for great things!

And I'm not gonna front I own the Danity Kane album and it plays pretty regularly on my ipod. Hate on that!

No comments: